Background

Monday, March 23, 2015

Day 13

Spring break has arrived. The state park is FULL!!!  Full of campers, dogs, and kids!!  I love the sound of children playing, but I an also hopeful for some peaceful, serene moments.  I have my favorite camping chair, lots of wood for fires throughout the week, and books to read!  Maybe things will be quieter tomorrow.

Oh the funny things kids will do when they are outside!  I observed a group of boys, no more than 10 years old, chasing a rabbit through the vacant campsite across the road with a home-made slingshot.  They just knew they were going to find their dinner.  It was lucky for the rabbit, their slingshot building needed some improvement.  Perhaps, their ability to use this tool also needed some skill improvement.  Anyway, no harm was done!  It made me giggle and thankful that my children have grown out of this stage... Well, I am not so sure about Dale! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment