Background

Friday, March 27, 2015

Day 26



WOW!  What a day!  When you have been working all year on a very big, intensive, and important project with a due date quickly approaching, you are more than frustrated when someone tells you that you may consider some changes.  That is how my day went!  While I agree with the recommendations suggested.... they are better than what we had before, the implications for making the change are HUGE!!!  It does not affect just one document, but all documents!!! :(  My team has been so committed and focused this year as we have worked on this project.  I am so proud of their effort and what has been produced.  However, because our team was focused on meeting the deadline, we are much further along with our project than my colleagues.  What this means for them is they don't have to change all their documents, they can simply use the new suggestions as they create the documents.  I know, I sound bitter, and maybe I am.  I hate doing work for nothing! I promise my post on Friday will be positive!


No comments:

Post a Comment