Background

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Day 4

In reflecting on my day today, it was almost completely focused on writing.  I am so thankful that I have stepped out of my comfort zone to take on this blog challenge, because I know can put my self in the shoes of the students in our district.  I had a wonderful day of collaboration with some very thoughtful, focused, and determined teachers.  It was an honor to be at the schools today working with teachers.  I am looking forward to seeing the growth of their students as their teachers take on some new instructional strategies. All in all, it has been a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I am very thankful for this blog, too! I needed this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking a mile in our students' shoes helps us appreciate the struggle they face. I'm sure the teachers you supported today appreciate you more than you know. Reflection is my favorite part of writing. So thankful we are taking this journey together girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have felt the same! Writing every day is challenging, but rewarding!

    ReplyDelete