Background

Monday, March 23, 2015

Day 20

Today is the last day that I will be alone at the camp.  I am excited, but also sad.  Don't get me wrong, Dale has been coming in every evening after work, so I have not been out here completely on my own.  But, this will be the last day that I have to myself!  My week has been full of sleepy mornings, lots of coffee, long walks, music, books, and nature.  I really could not have asked for a better week off.  It is just the kind of stillness and nothingness that I needed.  Since it is Friday, the park is beginning to get full again with campers coming in for the weekend.  It is fun to guess the "story" of the campers as they pull into their sites especially when the unhooking process gets frustrating! :)
It is going to be a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment