Background

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Day 24


Today is always one of my favorite days.  It was a curriculum writing day, which may not sound like much fun to most.  However, I got to be with some of the smartest, gifted, and committed educators in DISD.  These people are passionate about children, making the curriculum accessible to teachers, and learning how to write curriculum better.  My head is always spinning after a day of writing curriculum, but in a good way.  I feel so blessed to be among all the talent in the room, listening to the buzz of conversation and outward thinking.  It has been a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I do, too! I love working on curriculum! My only sadness is that I can't work with each of you! I long to hear how each table is attacking this challenge that is before us!

    ReplyDelete