Background

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day 8

"What if he doesn't like me?" While watching Failure to Launch for the umpteenth time, these words have resonated with me! Tripp's mother is scared to be in the empty nest for fear of rejection. All I can say is this fear and feeling is real!!! Not only at home, but in all aspects of my life....work, friends, and grown kids! While I deal with these fears and feelings, it makes me question our students and our teachers. How many of them raise this question everyday of their life? What can I do or say to them that let's them know they are enough? That is my quest this week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sandy Brown,
    I watched my mom live in fear for years. It kept her isolated and unable to enjoy the life that was blooming all around her. Fear can be very powerful! I have to pray against it.

    You are constantly giving encouragement to those of us who battle fear. Thank you for being you! I adore you!

    ReplyDelete