Background

Friday, March 27, 2015

Day 27



What a beautiful day!  Today has been a day of renewal.  After my frustrating day yesterday, I approached today with a new positive lens!  It is amazing the difference my approach to the day makes on the outcome!  Why can't I remember that more often?  I think I am like the Israelites with short term memory problems! 

I was able to check several things off my list today and I get to spend some time with my beautiful daughter tomorrow.  That always makes the outlook on the day bright!  

Enjoy your day and your weekend and remember, our approach to the day and issues is a great indicator of how things will turn out.  Today is a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love you! I am so thankful that you are only a phone call away! I hope you have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete